db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject RE: LargeSelect example ?
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 17:27:09 GMT
As a quick aside, it would be much easier to follow your
messages, if your embedded comments where not prefixed
with one or more >'s.  Makes it real hard to see what
are new comments and what are old.

That said, I tested the current CVS head (which is 99.9%
final release for 3.3) against MS SQL 2000 just last
week.  In order for this to pass all the Limit /
LargeSelect tests in the test project, I committed some
changes to the DBSybase class (which MS SQL extends).

So, try checking out the latest from CVS and using this.
This should work with MS 2005.  The support is generic
across all MS SQL versions, so it is "psuedo" support that
requires more data than requested to be read and "trimmed"
down.

DukeCE Privacy Statement:
strictly prohibited.