db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <tfisc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Torque connection error
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 20:06:13 GMT
The error message says that the database "webmodel" cannot be accessed.
However, your database key is "mydb". You did not define any connection
properties for the database "webmodel". Try syncing the two database
names.

If this sill does not work, can you post the stack trace of the exception
you are getting ?

    Thomas