db-torque-user mailing list archives

From brycenesbitt <bry...@obviously.com>
Subject RE: Question: Torque NULL handling on insert, update
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 16:09:22 GMT

Yep, the docs are lacking.  I got part way there with NULL, and then backed
myself into a corner.  You can process nulls in many cases, just not all of
them.  Ones that work include:

   Criteria selectCriteria = new Criteria();
   selectCriteria.add(CcsCouponPeer.MEMBER_ID,
member.getMemberIdAsInt(),        Criteria.EQUAL );
   selectCriteria.add(CcsCouponPeer.RESERVATION_ID, (Object)"RESERVATION_ID
is NULL", Criteria.CUSTOM);
   List foo = CcsCouponPeer.doSelect(selectCriteria);

   updateCriteria.add(CcsCouponPeer.RESERVATION_ID , null);
   CcsCouponPeer.doUpdate(selectCriteria, updateCriteria);

But if you let the mapper update such a row, you'll get torqued.