db-torque-user mailing list archives

From brycenesbitt <bry...@obviously.com>
Subject Question: Torque NULL handling on insert, update
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 03:12:32 GMT

Can anyone point me to documentation on what to expect for handling of null
fields.  For foreign key references, I'm having no trouble.  But I have an
int and a long field that set switched from null to 0.  I'd like to find a
way to keep them null.   I do specify:

<column name="RESERVATION_ID"  type="INTEGER" required="false"
default="null"/>

So the column is both not required, and for good measure defaults to null.
But I don't see corresponding torque code to recognize null as a legitimate
value.