db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Marc Kannegiesser" <macs_mailingli...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: RE: Torque Maven2 Plugin and idBroker
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2007 12:40:02 GMT
Hi.

Thanks in advance for your fast answer, Thomas.

> The goal id-table-init-sql does not exist in the maven2 plugin; I'd
> consider it a missing feature (please add a feature request to jira). If I
> understand you correctly, the sql file gets created, and the problem is to
> execute it ? If this is the case, then the sqlExec goal would be the

No, thats not quite correct. What I ment that with the maven1 version of the plugin the id-table-init-sql
goal created a .sql-file for each schemafile (where the idbroker is defined using defaultIdMethod="idbroker"
) which then was executed within the torque:insert-sql goal.
These files contained the initialisation of the IDBroker table
e.g. lines like:

insert into ID_TABLE (id_table_id, table_name, next_id, quantity) VALUES (5101, 'poll', 1000,
10);

Neither the creation of the .sql files nor the creation of the ID_TABLE is not at all using
the maven2 plugin.

> correct goal; however, it executes all sql file in a single directory (I'm
> not sure whether this is what you want).
> Maybe you can run the sql goal twice, once for creating the normal sql,
> and
> the second time creating the sql file for the id broker ?

I think the ID_TABLE gets created on a different way (at least not somehow explicit).
I am wondering why there is a option to set the schemafile for the IDBrokertable and this
feature is not used in any way.

I can create the sql for the ID_TABLE by setting something like:
<schemaExcludes>foobarhuar.doesnotexist</schemaExcludes> (because the defaultvalue
for schemaExcludes seems to be id-table-schema.xml (what is the name of my id-table schema).

This creates the ID_TABLE for me (in the torque:sqlExec goal) but it does not initialize the
table, because the files mentioned above are missing.

Thanks for your help,

Marc