db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Thoralf Rickert" <thoralf.rick...@cadooz.de>
Subject AW: AW: foreign-key generation maps NumberKey to int, and code fails to compile
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 08:01:46 GMT
Ah, okay, a coupon has only one member. Is it possible to have a member that has multiple coupons?
Or is it a 1:1 relation? If so, you could make a circle reference from member to coupon. If
it is 1:n relation (I think so), then you should add a third table COUPON_MEMBER_RELATION
with member_id,coupon_id as foreign keys and unique(member_id,coupon_id) and maybe unique(coupon_id).

bye
Thoralf