db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Thoralf Rickert" <thoralf.rick...@cadooz.de>
Subject AW: foreign-key generation maps NumberKey to int, and code fails to compile
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 07:13:42 GMT
Hi!

I'm not sure if I understand you problem. But does it make sense to declare a foreign key
for primary key in the same table? Normally you declare the foreign key in COUPON and make
a reference to MEMBER. Maybe Torque doesn't "like" this double "key-definition" in MEMBER.
But I'm not sure....

bye
Thoralf