db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject RE: p6spy
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2007 13:57:05 GMT
I think the problem is that you don't have a:

torque.database.morpheus.adapter=<db server type>

property in your config file.

Torque needs to know what the underlying database server type is so
it can handle various DB server differences.  It tries to figure
this out two ways.  The first (and recommended way) is via the
adaptor property.  The second is to try to match an adaptor to the
driver class specifed.

As long as Torque knows what the underlying DB Type is, it doesn't
care about the jdbc driver. Unless the driver won't work with the
commons dbcp pooling code for some reason.

code=true&characterEncoding=utf8
> torque.dsfactory.morpheus.connection.user = morpheus
> torque.dsfactory.morpheus.connection.password = morpheus
>
> torque.dsfactory.morpheus.factory =
> org.apache.torque.dsfactory.SharedPoolDataSourceFactory
>
> torque.dsfactory.morpheus.pool.maxActive = 30
> torque.dsfactory.morpheus.pool.testOnBorrow = true
> torque.dsfactory.morpheus.pool.validationQuery = SELECT 1
>
> Any idea? I've searched half Internet and found nothing.
> Thanks in advance!!!
>
> Luis Pablo

DukeCE Privacy Statement:
strictly prohibited.