db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Luis Pablo Gallo" <luispablo.ga...@gmail.com>
Subject p6spy
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2007 02:11:51 GMT
Hi! I want to add the jdbc proxy p6spy to my application, but Torque seems
to ignore whatever I put in the
torque.dsfactory.morpheus.connection.driverparameter.
My full configuration is:

torque.database.default = morpheus
torque.database.morpheus.adapter = com.p6spy.engine.spy.P6SpyDriver

torque.dsfactory.morpheus.connection.driver =
com.p6spy.engine.spy.P6SpyDriver
torque.dsfactory.morpheus.connection.url =
jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/morpheus?autoReconnect=true&useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf8
torque.dsfactory.morpheus.connection.user = morpheus
torque.dsfactory.morpheus.connection.password = morpheus

torque.dsfactory.morpheus.factory =
org.apache.torque.dsfactory.SharedPoolDataSourceFactory

torque.dsfactory.morpheus.pool.maxActive = 30
torque.dsfactory.morpheus.pool.testOnBorrow = true
torque.dsfactory.morpheus.pool.validationQuery = SELECT 1

Any idea? I've searched half Internet and found nothing.
Thanks in advance!!!

Luis Pablo