db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: not writing to torque.log and turbine.log
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 17:59:53 GMT
Torque 3.2 uses commons-logging for logging. Please consult the
commons-logging documentation for information how to configure logging.
If you are using turbine, turbine might also configure logging, but I do
not know anything about this.

I do not see any obvious error in your log4j properties. Try starting with
a very simple log4j.properties and make sure that the log4j properties gets
actually used and is not overridden by any other settings.

  Regards,

     Thomas

"Neelima Yadla" <Neelima.Yadla@CBC-Companies.com> schrieb am 01.06.2007
19:45:08: