db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Hernani Cerqueira <hrcerque...@gmail.com>
Subject Goal "torque" does not exist in this project.
Date Sun, 17 Jun 2007 23:23:49 GMT
Hello all,

I use torque for a while now, but i recentely add a problem with my
computer and i have to reinstall everything. Before that, i had a
"template directory" af an empty torque project, each time i needed to
start a new one, i just maked a copy, went to the command line and i
haved some shell scripts to do all the job (i had one to call the
generator every time i did changes to the database schema, and abother
to call the compiler and packager), and never had a problem.

Now, since i lost most of my data, i don't have that "template" anymore,
because my knowledge of maven is few or none, i went to torque site and
folowed the tutorial in order to try to recreate my "template", but when
i get to the part where we start calling maven commands, in particular
"maven torque", i get:

Goal "torque" does not exist in this project.

I went to the ignorants source (aka google) but i found anything, my
guess is that i nedd a pom file (I think that's the name), but where do
i get it.

Thanks for your help in advance, cheers,
HernĂ¢ni