db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Neelima Yadla" <Neelima.Ya...@CBC-Companies.com>
Subject misconfiguration of the DataSourceFactory
Date Tue, 15 May 2007 14:15:20 GMT
Iam getting " Connection object was null. This could be due to a
misconfiguration of the DataSourceFactory. Check the logs and
Torque.properties to better determine the cause." Error for any sql
exceptions.  It has to show "ORA-02291: integrity constraint
(SCORE.FK_ALGORITHM_SCORECARD_POINT) violated - parent key not found".
My local tdk returns the correct error but on our unix server it returns
always connection object was null for any sql errors. I appreciate any
help on this.

Thanks,

Neelima