db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Alvaro Coronel <alvarocorone...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Source not found
Date Tue, 15 May 2007 01:52:09 GMT
Hello Gerold. Did you cut & paste this code? "appache" is misspelt  (2nd line).

As to the error, I think it's an Eclipse issue. Apparently it can't find the source code of
TorqueInstance. Which is not necessarily a bad thing.

I usually don't work with the source of the libraries I'm using available in the same project...

Good luck!

Álvaro.

Gerold Christof Mosinzer <e0125116@stud3.tuwien.ac.at> wrote: Hi!

I m newbie. I need help!
I get this information of eclispe:

public class org.apache.torque.TorqueInstance {
private static org.appache.commons.logging.Log log;
private static final java.lang.String DEFAULT-NAME = "default";

The source attachment does not contain the source for the torque
instance.class.
You can change the source attachment by clicking Change Attached Source below.

What does it mean?

Thx