db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Alvaro Coronel <alvarocorone...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Problem with OR Clause
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 13:52:07 GMT
Maybe you need to use a Criterion

Criteria c = <something>;
Criteria.Criterion crit = c.getNewCriterion(<something else>);
c.or(crit);

Greg Monroe <Greg.Monroe@DukeCE.com> wrote: Old version of torque so I'm not sure about
this.  But my
best guess would be that the crit.add(...) / or(..) methods
are returning a copy of the original criteria object rather
than the original criteria.

So, in your complex statement, the first and() gets applied
to the original.  The subsequent or()s get applied to new
(different) criteria objects.

Try adding an assignment to it.  E.g.:

crit = crit.and(...).or(...)...

Duke CE Privacy Statement