db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Eduardo Kinto" <eaki...@buscape-inc.com>
Subject Re: Could not retrieve connection info from pool
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 12:01:34 GMT
Hi,

Thank you for replying. I've already checked it, but I'll check it again.

But if so, shoudn't I see openned connection (socket) to the database server
?

I do have many transactions. It is an "heavy" application. Sometimes work
fine for
one or two days and then "crash" (stop working), both Mysql and MSSQL,
almost
simultaneously.

The Mysql server has much less connection (transaction) than MSSql, but when
I got the
"Could not retrieve connection info from pool" both of them stop working.

Not all "Could not retrieve connection info from pool" stops my application,
sometimes
it continue to run just after a get that message.

My guess it some network problem occurred and the container could not handle
"re-open" of the connections. Even though I've set the "validationQuery".

Thank you.

Eduardo.