db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Damon Jacobsen" <dajacob...@lifetouch.com>
Subject RE: Bean generation
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 20:38:12 GMT
The old properties file allowed the following:

torque.generateBaseObjects = false

I am trying to modify the templates, but it seems the Maven2 plugin
doesn't want to recognize the overridden templates.

Damon Jacobsen
Software Engineer
Lifetouch Studios

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Monroe [mailto:Greg.Monroe@DukeCE.com]
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2007 1:05 PM
To: Apache Torque Users List
Subject: RE: Bean generation

Hmm, I did a quick scan of the 3.1 properties-reference.xml and did not
find a option to disable object file generation.
Are you sure you're using a torque build property to do this (could be
an undocumented one in the old code) or do you have a custom set of
templates to do this?

Anyway, with the new version this should be done via a custom templates.
See:

http://db.apache.org/torque/releases/torque-3.3/generator/custom-templat
es.html

To just create the beans, you can probably just comment out the
$generator.parse statements you don't want in the om/Control.vm template
file.

Duke CE Privacy Statement
Please be advised that this e-mail and any files transmitted with it are
confidential communication or may otherwise be privileged or
confidential and are intended solely for the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient you may
not rely on the contents of this email or any attachments, and we ask
that you  please not read, copy or retransmit this communication, but
reply to the sender and destroy the email, its contents, and all copies
thereof immediately.  Any unauthorized dissemination, distribution or