db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject RE: Bean generation
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 20:05:11 GMT
Hmm, I did a quick scan of the 3.1 properties-reference.xml
and did not find a option to disable object file generation.
Are you sure you're using a torque build property to do this
(could be an undocumented one in the old code) or do you
have a custom set of templates to do this?

Anyway, with the new version this should be done via a custom
templates. See:

http://db.apache.org/torque/releases/torque-3.3/generator/custom-templat
es.html

To just create the beans, you can probably just comment out
the $generator.parse statements you don't want in the
om/Control.vm template file.

Duke CE Privacy Statement