db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject RE: AW: Torque is very slow to do a .copy of an object :( Why?
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 16:32:21 GMT
Hmm, are you using a non-default build option of:

torque.complexObjectModel=false

That's the only way that the copy( boolean deepcopy) method
would not be created in your BaseRecord object.  If you are
generating your OM layer with this set to false, then doing
an OM object .copy() is just a simple memory to memory copy.
And all the discusion of deepcopy isn't valid for you.

Duke CE Privacy Statement