db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Hidde Boonstra [Us Media]" <hidde.boons...@usmedia.nl>
Subject Re: Torque is very slow to do a .copy of an object :( Why?
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 12:46:44 GMT
Hi Alain,

does your object have many relations (foreign key constraints)? I just
looked into the copy method and I see it does a deep copy, so if you
have many relations, or many related entries in your database, these
will all be copied into your copy. This might explain why it gets slower
when there is more data...

Greetz,

Hidde.

--