db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject Re: 3.3RC2 Maven2 Plugin usage
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 16:56:29 GMT
You are right, the default output directory of the non-base classes is
src/main/generated-java folder (can be changed by setting outputDir), and
the default output directory of the non-base classes is  target/generated-
sources/torque (can be changed by setting baseOutputDir). Both of these
directories are added to the compileSource, so both of the directories
should be compiled without further action. I am not sure what happens if no
src/main/java directory is there, of what happens if outputDir is set to
src/main/java.
The idea ist to put all stuff under src into scm (i.e. also the stuff in
src/main/generated-java). These files, once created,should not be
overwritten by torque under any circumstances. The classes in target should
not be put into scm and will be overwritten either if the schema is changed
or if runOnlyOnSchemaChange is false or after running "mvn clean".

I hope this answers your question.

     Thomas