db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject RE: Getting optimizer hints to mysql through Torque (USE INDEX)
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 20:14:12 GMT
Hmm, I can't think of a way to get that syntax thru even the
village level stuff.

A couple of things to try rather than depending on specialized
syntax are:

Create an additional index based on the pod and stop fields.

Try reordering your where criteria.  SQL parsers will sometimes
change the optimization paths based on these.

Duke CE Privacy Statement