db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject RE: Using views
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2007 14:27:29 GMT
Currently there is no easy way to do this.  One workaround
if you really need to limit access is to specify the
protected="true" option on all columns in the XML.

If I remember correctly, this should change the set/get
methods from public to protected.  You can then manually
override the getter methods as public in the stub classes.