db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject RE: Using views
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2007 13:17:42 GMT
FWIW, by definition in SQL, views are the same as tables
except that some fields may not be writable.  So, defining
them as tables in Torque will work for all DBs.

One minor thing to do when defining the XML for these is
to add the skipSql="true" attribute to the table definition.
This will cause this table to be skipped in any generator
sql creation.

Also, full support for views is on the list for version 4.0
(but that will be a while).

Duke CE Privacy Statement