db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Jeffrey D. Brekke" <jbre...@wi.rr.com>
Subject 3.3RC2 and Turbine issues ( was Re: 3.3RC2 Maven2 Plugin usage )
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2007 15:19:08 GMT
Scott,

Yes we had the exact problem and I had wanted to hit the list with it
but hadn't found the the time this week.  We got the plugin working in
our torque project, which ultimately is used/integrated with a Turbine
webapp.  I quickly sent the email out about the plugin working, but
didn't check that the 3.3-RC2 dep was working correctly with the Turbine
webapp side.  ( we are using Turbine 2.3.2 as well ).

We checked the release changes for 3.3RC1 -> 3.3RC2 and it was something
inbetween there, work on the avalon component and database map.  We've
had to roll back to RC1 for the time being.

So while I can confirm there is an issue with Turbine & 3.3-RC2, I don't
quite know how to solve it.  I saw a few jira issues this week about the
Avalon torque component in RC2 that may be related.