db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Jeffrey D. Brekke" <jbre...@wi.rr.com>
Subject Re: 3.3RC2 Maven2 Plugin usage
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 15:49:33 GMT

Non-base sources seem to be generating into src/main/generated-java not
the src/main/java directory.  I guess I had no src/main/java directory
in my project ( it is a torque only project, and the non-bases were
going into target before ) and when there is no java dir it fails to
compile.  The generated non-base classes are still left in
generated-java, but it still compiles/builds ok?

Is it an OK practice then to commit that directory into scm and then
torque won't overwrite them if they've been altered?