db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: Namespace (packageName) by table within schema?
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 09:09:35 GMT
What you could try to do is to create one schema.xml for every package and
use the external-schema xml tag. See one of the schemata of the test
project at

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/db/torque/test/trunk/test-project/src/schema/test-schema.xml?revision=475476&view=markup

(the @something@ variables are filtered before the schema is used).

I think this should work, but I have not tried it.

       Thomas