db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "jill han" <j...@bynum.com>
Subject RE: Exception
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 21:52:32 GMT
Thanks, Would you please let me know which file?
I looked into the files in Tomcat, just could not figure out which file
should be related to.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Guy Galil" <guy_galil@guardium.com>
To: "Apache Torque Users List" <torque-user@db.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2007 2:58 PM
Subject: RE: Exception

> You build your project using java 6 but trying to run it on a java 5
or
> 1.4 jvm - Sun's internal versions are different then the official
> external version notation - 50.0 is java 6 while 49.0 is java 5.
> You need to configure you Tomcat to use the newer JVM
> On Thu, 2007-02-08 at 14:39 -0600, jill han wrote:
>> >From the log file, the exception is caused by
>> 2007-02-08 14:29:07,586 [main] ERROR
>> org.apache.turbine.services.BaseServiceBroker-
>> org.apache.turbine.services.InitializationException: XMLRPCService
>> failed to initialize: Failed to instantiate
>> com.nequalsone.webservice.FormLetter:
com/nequalsone/om/BaseLibraryItem
>> (Unsupported major.minor version 50.0)
>> ******************************************************
>> Any helps will be appreciated.
>> Jill

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.i
>> nvokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
>> at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:4
>> 80)
>> at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
>> at

>> e.java:191)
>> at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.i
>> nvokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
>> at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:4
>> 80)
>> at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
>> at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:241
>> 6)
>> at

>> :180)
>> at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.i
>> nvokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
>> at

org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDispatcherVa
>> lve.java:171)
>> at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.i
>> nvokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
>> at

>> :172)
>> at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.i
>> nvokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
>> at

org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:577
>> )
>> at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.i
>> nvokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
>> at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:4
>> 80)
>> at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
>> at

>> java:174)
>> at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.i
>> nvokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
>> at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:4
>> 80)
>> at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
>> at

org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:223)
>> at

org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:60
>> 1)
>> at

org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processC
>> onnection(Http11Protocol.java:392)
>> at

org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:56