db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Hidde Boonstra [Us Media]" <hi...@usmedia.nl>
Subject Re: torque-maven-plugin 3.3-RC1: 'subpackageManager' property -> TorqueException
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 14:44:14 GMT
Ok, my bad.

It says:

protected static final String DEFAULT_MANAGER_CLASS
   = "${packageManager}.${interfaceName}Manager";

in the head, in stead of

protected static final String DEFAULT_MANAGER_CLASS
   = "${package}.${interfaceName}Manager";

as in mine.

I've already created the issue (TORQUE-81), so feel free to close it as
invalid / duplicate:)

Thanks & greets,

Hidde.

Greg Monroe wrote:
> This may actually already be fixed in CVS.  It sounds like
> one of the alternate package usage problems in the templates that
> I found/fixed right after RC1 was released.

communication or may otherwise be privileged or confidential and are intended solely for the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient you
may not rely on the contents of this email or any attachments, and we ask that you  please
not read, copy or retransmit this communication, but reply to the sender and destroy the email,
its contents, and all copies thereof immediately.  Any unauthorized dissemination, distribution
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.

Hidde Boonstra
Us Media B.V.
Stadhouderskade 115
1073 AX Amsterdam