db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Hidde Boonstra [Us Media]" <hi...@usmedia.nl>
Subject torque-maven-plugin 3.3-RC1: 'subpackageManager' property -> TorqueException
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 13:26:29 GMT
Hi all,

I'm using the Maven2 torque plugin to generate my object model. When
using the 'subpackageManager' configuration property the generated
classes end up in the specified package. However, the field
'DEFAULT_MANAGER_CLASS' in my Base<...>Manager is missing the specified
subpackage. This results in a TorqueException caused by a
ClassNotFoundException. I have looked for another property but couldn't
find any. Can anybody tell me if I'm missing something, or if this is
perhaps a feature of the current version of the generator plugin?

Thanks,

--
Hidde Boonstra
Us Media B.V.