db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Brendan Miller" <bmil...@dotster.com>
Subject Namespace (packageName) by table within schema?
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 16:22:51 GMT

We would like to create a schema with the Torque classes generated in
different namespaces for particular tables.  Some tables would be in the
same namespace, but some would be different.  And sometimes there will
be foreign keys from one table to another table that is in a different
package.

The "packageName" attribute is only database-level, and if I carve my
schema into a bunch of smaller, namespace-schemas, then the foreign keys
do not work because the generator can't "see" them.

Has anyone else tried to do this, and how might this be achieved.

Brendan