db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Bill Tomlinson" <wstom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is SQL Server 2005 supported in Torque?
Date Sat, 20 Jan 2007 14:05:53 GMT
On 1/19/07, Greg Monroe <Greg.Monroe@dukece.com> wrote:
> But AFAIK, there are no major changes in MS SQL that would
> prevent Torque from working with it. Unless it's because MS
> has done a major split with the SQL standards, we'll try to
> fix any problems reported.
>
> So the answer to the "Is it supported?" question is a
> qualified yes.

Okay, that's good. With Will's information and yours I feel confident
enough to proceed. I'll upgrade to the latest version of Torque and
try the various drivers and configuration settings and see if I can
tame Redmond's new beast.

I'd like to thank the group for their help on this (and particularly
the speed of response).