db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Alain Branger" <pbran...@ccg.unam.mx>
Subject Re: no DataSourceFactory configured
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2007 00:02:31 GMT
Hi again,

Reading one more time Thomas mail I realize that I had not initialize
Torque with Torque.init("torque.properties"); command.

So I added this line and it seems that the connection is enabled but right
now I have a new error that I could not solve. Here is the trace:

org.apache.torque.map.TableMap.setJavaName(Ljava/lang/String;)V
        at
mx.unam.ccg.BddPortal.map.ApplicationMapBuilder.doBuild(ApplicationMapBuilder.java:70)
        at org.apache.torque.util.BasePeer.getMapBuilder(BasePeer.java:1970)
        at
mx.unam.ccg.BddPortal.BaseApplicationPeer.<clinit>(BaseApplicationPeer.java:86)
        at
mx.unam.ccg.BddPortal.BaseApplication.<clinit>(BaseApplication.java:45)
        at testbddportalccg.Main.main(Main.java:44)
Java Result: 1

Thanks for your time,

Pierre