db-torque-user mailing list archives

From adam.s.allga...@exxonmobil.com
Subject Re: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2006 20:52:34 GMT
I've had this error occur when I'm continously making changes to my app,
and the app server is re-compiling jsps and classes.  Restarting the app
server has resolved this for me.

Your cause may be very different.  :-)

Thank you,
Adam

             "jill han"
             <jhan@bynum.co
                                      "Turbine Users List"
                                      <turbine-user@jakarta.apache.org>,
             12/18/06 02:41           "Apache Torque Users List"
             PM                       <torque-user@db.apache.org>,
                                      "Velocity Users List"
                                      <velocity-user@jakarta.apache.org>
             Please respond                                             cc
             "Apache Torque                                        Subject
              Users List"             java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
             <torque-user@d
             b.apache.org>

What could cause java.lang.OutOfMemoryError ?
The application is built on turbine/torque/velocity.

Thanks in advance

Jill