db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Jon August <...@internection.com>
Subject Re: BigDecimal and MySQL decimal
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 12:51:51 GMT
Hey Alvaro,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I tried this:

     <column name="price"                scale="2" size="7"
type="DECIMAL" />

but I get this error when I run "maven torque":

org.apache.torque.engine.EngineException: org.xml.sax.SAXException:
Error while parsing wp-schema.xml at line 13 column 77 : Attribute
"scale" must be declared for element type "column".

Is my syntax incorrect?

-Jon