db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject Re: Customizing Object Generation
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 09:16:29 GMT
The answer below applies, but I believe that in addition, you have to set
the generator property torque.useClasspath to false.

In torque 3.2, the templates are packaged in an extra jar in the generator,
named something like torque-gen-templates.jar

In the 3.3 release (the first RC is expected really soon) there will also
be support for overriding just one template (like object.vm) but keeping
all the rest nicely packaged.

    Thomas