db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Robert Kromkamp" <r.kromk...@pagelink.nl>
Subject There was no DataSourceFactory configured for the connection DATABASE
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2006 09:00:11 GMT
Hi All,

I've a question about the DataSourceFactory. The database connection are
set up correctly and executing queries works fine. But when I restart
the database server, Torque remembers the "old" database connections and
doesn't recognize a new database connection needs to be set up. The
Error which will occur:

"There was no DataSourceFactory configured for the connection DATABASE".
When I restart the webserver/applicationserver everything works fine
again. Do you have any ideas what will be the best why to handle this?
Is there a way to check if the current datasource connections are still
valid?

Thanks!

Robert