db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: Problems to set up a subquery
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2006 16:02:21 GMT
Hi,

Subqueries are implemented and documented in the svn version(3.2.1-dev),
but not in Torque 3.2.0.
Either build Torque from svn or, if you want to use Torque 3.2.0. you can
code the subquery as custom criteria (see
http://db.apache.org/torque/releases/torque-3.2
/runtime/reference/read-from-db.html#Using_the_CUSTOM_modifier_to_use_custom_SQL)
 (you can also build the subquery via another Criteria and its
toString()-method if you do not want to hand-code it).

    Thomas

"Pfiester, Jan" <jan.pfiester@ict.fraunhofer.de> schrieb am 16.10.2006
17:40:05: