db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject RE: MSSQL Insert Problem
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 19:50:44 GMT
In your schema.xml, try setting the defaultIdMethod
attribute to "native" in the database element.  It
could be that you're trying to use Torque's DB server
independent key generator and this is setting an
key value for you. E.g.:

<database name="bookstore" defaultIdMethod="native">

Duke CE Privacy Statement