db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Joe Carter" <joe.car...@excite.com>
Subject Re: Torque plugin for Eclipse
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 15:46:27 GMT
I can confirm that the ant scripts work fine in Eclipse.
Don't forget the build.properties though - which eclipse
does confuse with plugins but just click the plain text edit
or use a different name in the ant build file.

Remember to press F5 (refresh) after a generate too! :-)

We use WTP 1.5 and it has good XML validation/editting.

Joe