db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Johannes Hauf <h...@arsnavigandi.de>
Subject Re: GetConnection
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 07:20:48 GMT
Thank you. I tried with your suggestion and I think this would work if
the database wouldn't be Postgres.
In the postgres-jdbc driver, the typeMap-mechanism seems not to be
implemented yet.

Has anyone another idea?

John

Greg Monroe wrote:
> Can you use the standard Connection interface TypeMap
> support to do the same thing rather than the PostGres
> extension?  E.g.
>
> Map map = conn.getTypeMap();
> map.put("geometry", Pggeometry.class);
> conn.setTypeMap(map);

communication or may otherwise be privileged or confidential and are intended solely for the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient you
may not rely on the contents of this email or any attachments, and we ask that you  please
not read, copy or retransmit this communication, but reply to the sender and destroy the email,
its contents, and all copies thereof immediately.  Any unauthorized dissemination, distribution
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.

ars navigandi [lat. die Kunst zu navigieren]

Johannes Hauf M.A.                         ars navigandi GmbH
Telefon: +49 (0)89 82989164                Spiegelstr. 4
FAX:     +49 (0)89 244325475               81241 Muenchen
http://www.arsnavigandi.de                 Germany
mailto:hauf@arsnavigandi.de

Internet-Agentur - Software-Lösungen - E-Learning - Design