db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Noel Murphy <bnmur...@rogers.com>
Subject Can't save object that has no fields except primary key
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 18:57:53 GMT
I have a database schema which has one table that has nothing in it
except the primary key field. It is basically just a way of relating
all sorts of other information together.

However, when I try to save one of these objects, I get a
TorqueException.

Database insert attempted without anything specified to insert

I will admit that I'm fairly new to Torque, however my other objects
seems to save alright. In case it matters, I'm using the idBroker way
of generating primary key values.

Any thoughts? Is this a bug?

Excerpt from my schema.xml file:

tree">
         <column name="person_id" required="true" primaryKey="true"
type="INTEGER"
             description="Person Id"/>

Noel Murphy