db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Zhang, Andy" <weizh...@lehman.com>
Subject Generating SQL from XSD
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2006 14:38:37 GMT

I thought Torque can generate SQL DDL from an XSD file.  Am I correct?
If so, where can I find relavent documents?

Thanks,

named above.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified
that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
of any transaction, or as an official statement of Lehman Brothers.  Email transmission cannot
be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.  Therefore, we do not represent that this information
is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as such.  All information is subject
to change without notice.
IRS Circular 230 Disclosure:
Please be advised that any discussion of U.S. tax matters contained within this communication
(including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used and cannot be used for the
purpose of (i) avoiding U.S. tax related penalties or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending

--------