db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Jim Caserta <smoothie...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: V not Found
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 13:10:13 GMT
Thanks for the info guys.. I was not able to find any
problems. I suspect it may be a RAD workspace issue..
So I had him startup a new workspace. So far that is
working fine.

By the way. A while ago we had many issues with
connections not being closed.

One of the suggestions was if the
transaction/connection was commited and the connection
was closed "conn.close()", but the connection was not
yet closed, to execute a rollback.
However, this did not close the connection either.

So for now, in the finally, if the connection is still
open, we attempt to close it again. Not sure what else
we can do. Autocommit is set to the default.. true..

This appears to have been our only lingering issue
with Torque.

Jim

--- Thomas Fischer <tfischer@apache.org> wrote:

> What about the commons-configuration class the
> stacktrace mentions ?
> Anything weird about commons-configuration.jar (e.g.
> not present, supplied
> by another classloader etc)
>
>     Thomas
>
> On Fri, 4 Aug 2006, Jim Caserta wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I moved my Torque32.jar (which had the
> > AbstractDataSourceFactory class) to the top of the
> > "Build Path" in Rad6 and looked for old jars in my
> lib
> > folder, but saw none.
> > The results were the same.
> > I'll have to take a closer look on Monday. My
> brain is
> > fried today..
> >
> > If anyone has any suggestions, they are
> appreciated..
> >
> > Jim
> >
> > --- Greg Monroe <Greg.Monroe@DukeCE.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Check your class path and libraries.  It looks
> like
> >> you've
> >> got an old version of the Torque runtime library
> in
> >> the
> >> path somewhere.  (The initialize method in
> >> AbtractDataSourceFactory was not in early version
> of
> >> this
> >> library.

org.apache.torque.dsfactory.AbstractDataSourceFactory:

initialize(Lorg/apache/commons/configuration/Configuration;)V

org.apache.torque.dsfactory.SharedPoolDataSourceFactory.initia

org.apache.torque.Torque.initDataSourceFactories(Torque.java:323)

> org.apache.torque.Torque.initialize(Torque.java:237)
> org.apache.torque.Torque.init(Torque.java:406)
> >> at

com.chubb.emarine.my.utilities.MyApplication.doTheTorqueInit(M