db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Jim Caserta <smoothie...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: V not Found
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2006 20:48:35 GMT
Hi,

I moved my Torque32.jar (which had the
AbstractDataSourceFactory class) to the top of the
"Build Path" in Rad6 and looked for old jars in my lib
folder, but saw none.
The results were the same.
I'll have to take a closer look on Monday. My brain is
fried today..

If anyone has any suggestions, they are appreciated..

Jim

--- Greg Monroe <Greg.Monroe@DukeCE.com> wrote:

> Check your class path and libraries.  It looks like
> you've
> got an old version of the Torque runtime library in
> the
> path somewhere.  (The initialize method in
> AbtractDataSourceFactory was not in early version of
> this
> library.

org.apache.torque.dsfactory.AbstractDataSourceFactory:
> > method

initialize(Lorg/apache/commons/configuration/Configuration;)V
> > not found	at

org.apache.torque.dsfactory.SharedPoolDataSourceFactory.initia
> > lize(SharedPoolDataSourceFactory.java:64)
> > at

org.apache.torque.Torque.initDataSourceFactories(Torque.java:323)
> > at
> >
> org.apache.torque.Torque.initialize(Torque.java:237)
> > at org.apache.torque.Torque.init(Torque.java:406)
> at

com.chubb.emarine.my.utilities.MyApplication.doTheTorqueInit(M