db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: Columns are converted to uppercase
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 07:21:49 GMT
Hi,

I get the feeling there is something else quite wrong there (or I do not
understand the issue). I have run the torque test project, which contains
upper-case and mixed case table names, repeatedly against postgresql 7 and
postgresql 8, and it worked perfectly, no quotes in the table name or
something like it.

Did you create the tables via the sql script generated by Torque ? Do you
use any other non-standard driver options or postgresql settings ?

    Thomas