db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Robert Kromkamp" <r.kromk...@pagelink.nl>
Subject Columns are converted to uppercase
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 07:33:08 GMT
Hi All,

By default, PostgreSQL folds names to lower case. So to "select * from
Y" there has to be a table named with a lowercase 'y'. If the table name
is really a capital 'Y' you need: select * from "Y"

At the moment while creating java files based on a Torque schema, al
columns are converted to uppercase. Is there an option to converted the
columns exactly as they are described in the schema.xml (I've a mix of
upper and lowercase like a column PersonFirstname)? At the moment I am
using Torque-3.1.1.

Cheers,
Robert