db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Andras Balogh <and...@reea.net>
Subject Re: AW: Problem with SQL Task jdbc
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 14:48:02 GMT
Hello,

Do not set  torque.database.schema to null.
Try to set it to the name of the user who connects to the DB or to value
"DBO" (or dbo)
I had to add  to SQL server so it might work for Sybase also.

Best regards,
Andras.

Thoralf Rickert wrote:

>Okay, the property torque.database.schema has to be null - otherwise the driver returns
an empty list of tables. But I cannot set it to null (comment out torque.database.schema results
in a String with the content "${torque.database.schema}").