db-torque-user mailing list archives

From garretoke...@beaumont.ie
Subject no datasource configured for connection; Torque 3.2 Weblogic 8.1
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 10:32:32 GMT

I'm trying to use Torque 3.2 and Weblogic 8.1 (SP3) via jndi.

My torque.properties file is as follows:
# -----------------
torque.database.default=behrdevl
torque.database.behrdevl.adapter=oracle

torque.dsfactory.behrdevl.factory=org.apache.torque.dsfactory.JndiDataSourceFactory
torque.dsfactory.behrdevl.jndi.path=BehrDevl
torque.dsfactory.behrdevl.jndi.java.naming.factory.initial = weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory
torque.dsfactory.behrdevl.jndi.java.naming.factory.url.pkgs = weblogic.jndi
# -----------------

Torque initialises, but the first query I execute will trigger the exception:
java.lang.NullPointerException: There was no DataSourceFactory configured for the connection
behrdevl

My jndi path ('BehrDevl' without any prefix) is correct. Torque 3.1 was working ok for me
against the same server with the same properties.

Any help greatly appreciated

Garret O'Kelly

--
This message was sent on behalf of garretokelly@beaumont.ie at openSubscriber.com