db-torque-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From garretoke...@beaumont.ie
Subject Re: no datasource configured for connection; Torque 3.2 Weblogic 8.1
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2006 09:47:58 GMT
Thanks Thomas, you were right, it was an issue with redeploying to weblogic.

For other peoples information: I rebuilt & redeployed to weblogic, but that wasn't enough.
I had to shut down the server and delete the contents of the '.wlnotdelete' cache folder.
After that I rebuilt & redeployed  anew and things worked fine.

Garret.

--
This message was sent on behalf of garretokelly@beaumont.ie at openSubscriber.com
http://www.opensubscriber.com/message/torque-user@db.apache.org/4483028.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: torque-user-unsubscribe@db.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: torque-user-help@db.apache.org


Mime
View raw message