db-torque-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Thomas Fischer <tfisc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: no datasource configured for connection; Torque 3.2 Weblogic 8.1
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 21:35:15 GMT
Your stack trace says

> ...
> at javax.naming.InitialContext.bind(InitialContext.java:355)
> at org.apache.torque.dsfactory.JndiDataSourceFactory.bindDStoJndi(JndiDataSourceFactory.java:301)
> ...

There is no bind method called on line 301 of JndiDataSourceFactory.java 
of the Torque 3.2 release. The nearest bind() method call is on line 307. 
I would suspect you have old libraries floating around.

     Thomas

On Wed, 19 Jul 2006, garretokelly@beaumont.ie wrote:

> Futher to the mail above, here's some log4j debug info with a stack trace:
>
>
> 2006-07-19 15:01: init(org.apache.commons.configuration.PropertiesConfiguration@1ddef87)
>
> 2006-07-19 15:01: setConfiguration(org.apache.commons.configuration.PropertiesConfiguration@1ddef87)
>
> 2006-07-19 15:01: initialize()
>
> 2006-07-19 15:01: setConfiguration(org.apache.commons.configuration.SubsetConfiguration@8145f)
>
> 2006-07-19 15:01: initAdapters(org.apache.commons.configuration.SubsetConfiguration@8145f)
>
> 2006-07-19 15:01: Adding oracle -> behrdevl as Adapter
>
> 2006-07-19 15:01: initDataSourceFactories(org.apache.commons.configuration.SubsetConfiguration@8145f)
>
> 2006-07-19 15:01: handle: behrdevl DataSourceFactory: org.apache.torque.dsfactory.JndiDataSourceFactory
>
> 2006-07-19 15:01: Starting initJNDI
>
> 2006-07-19 15:01: JNDI path: BehrDevl
>
> 2006-07-19 15:01: Set jndi property: java.naming.factory.initial=weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory
>
> 2006-07-19 15:01: Set jndi property: java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=weblogic.jndi
>
> 2006-07-19 15:01: Created new InitialContext
>
> 2006-07-19 15:01: InitialContext -------------------------------
>
> 2006-07-19 15:01: Environment properties:2
>
> 2006-07-19 15:01:     java.naming.factory.initial: weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory
>
> 2006-07-19 15:01:     java.naming.factory.url.pkgs: weblogic.jndi
>
> 2006-07-19 15:01: ----------------------------------------------
>
> 2006-07-19 15:01: Starting initDataSources
>
> 2006-07-19 15:01: InitialContext -------------------------------
>
> 2006-07-19 15:01: Environment properties:2
>
> 2006-07-19 15:01:     java.naming.factory.initial: weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory
>
> 2006-07-19 15:01:     java.naming.factory.url.pkgs: weblogic.jndi
>
> 2006-07-19 15:01: ----------------------------------------------
>
> 2006-07-19 15:01:
>
> java.lang.NullPointerException
> 	at weblogic.jndi.internal.BasicNamingNode.bindHere(BasicNamingNode.java:328)
> 	at weblogic.jndi.internal.ServerNamingNode.bindHere(ServerNamingNode.java:124)
> 	at weblogic.jndi.internal.BasicNamingNode.bind(BasicNamingNode.java:291)
> 	at weblogic.jndi.internal.WLEventContextImpl.bind(WLEventContextImpl.java:279)
> 	at javax.naming.InitialContext.bind(InitialContext.java:355)
> 	at org.apache.torque.dsfactory.JndiDataSourceFactory.bindDStoJndi(JndiDataSourceFactory.java:301)
> 	at org.apache.torque.dsfactory.JndiDataSourceFactory.initDataSource(JndiDataSourceFactory.java:221)
> 	at org.apache.torque.dsfactory.JndiDataSourceFactory.initialize(JndiDataSourceFactory.java:126)
> 	at org.apache.torque.TorqueInstance.initDataSourceFactories(TorqueInstance.java:284)
> 	at org.apache.torque.TorqueInstance.initialize(TorqueInstance.java:185)
> 	at org.apache.torque.TorqueInstance.init(TorqueInstance.java:362)
> 	at org.apache.torque.Torque.init(Torque.java:174)
> 	at events.AppEventsImpl.initTorque(AppEventsImpl.jcs:71)
> 	at events.AppEventsImpl.contextInitialized(AppEventsImpl.jcs:34)
> 	at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$FireContextListenerAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:6515)
> 	at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
> 	at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:118)
> 	at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.notifyCreated(WebAppServletContext.java:1666)
> 	at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadResources(WebAppServletContext.java:3203)
> 	at weblogic.servlet.internal.HttpServer.preloadResources(HttpServer.java:694)
> 	at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebService.preloadResources(WebService.java:483)
> 	at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletInitService.resume(ServletInitService.java:30)
> 	at weblogic.t3.srvr.SubsystemManager.resume(SubsystemManager.java:131)
> 	at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.resume(T3Srvr.java:966)
> 	at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.run(T3Srvr.java:361)
> 	at weblogic.Server.main(Server.java:32)
> 2006-07-19 15:01: Error reading adapter configuration
>
> java.lang.NullPointerException
> 	at weblogic.jndi.internal.BasicNamingNode.bindHere(BasicNamingNode.java:328)
> 	at weblogic.jndi.internal.ServerNamingNode.bindHere(ServerNamingNode.java:124)
> 	at weblogic.jndi.internal.BasicNamingNode.bind(BasicNamingNode.java:291)
> 	at weblogic.jndi.internal.WLEventContextImpl.bind(WLEventContextImpl.java:279)
> 	at javax.naming.InitialContext.bind(InitialContext.java:355)
> 	at org.apache.torque.dsfactory.JndiDataSourceFactory.bindDStoJndi(JndiDataSourceFactory.java:301)
> 	at org.apache.torque.dsfactory.JndiDataSourceFactory.initDataSource(JndiDataSourceFactory.java:221)
> 	at org.apache.torque.dsfactory.JndiDataSourceFactory.initialize(JndiDataSourceFactory.java:126)
> 	at org.apache.torque.TorqueInstance.initDataSourceFactories(TorqueInstance.java:284)
> 	at org.apache.torque.TorqueInstance.initialize(TorqueInstance.java:185)
> 	at org.apache.torque.TorqueInstance.init(TorqueInstance.java:362)
> 	at org.apache.torque.Torque.init(Torque.java:174)
> 	at events.AppEventsImpl.initTorque(AppEventsImpl.jcs:71)
> 	at events.AppEventsImpl.contextInitialized(AppEventsImpl.jcs:34)
> 	at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$FireContextListenerAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:6515)
> 	at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
> 	at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:118)
> 	at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.notifyCreated(WebAppServletContext.java:1666)
> 	at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadResources(WebAppServletContext.java:3203)
> 	at weblogic.servlet.internal.HttpServer.preloadResources(HttpServer.java:694)
> 	at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebService.preloadResources(WebService.java:483)
> 	at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletInitService.resume(ServletInitService.java:30)
> 	at weblogic.t3.srvr.SubsystemManager.resume(SubsystemManager.java:131)
> 	at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.resume(T3Srvr.java:966)
> 	at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.run(T3Srvr.java:361)
> 	at weblogic.Server.main(Server.java:32)
> rethrown as
> org.apache.torque.TorqueException
> 	at org.apache.torque.dsfactory.JndiDataSourceFactory.initDataSource(JndiDataSourceFactory.java:227)
> 	at org.apache.torque.dsfactory.JndiDataSourceFactory.initialize(JndiDataSourceFactory.java:126)
> 	at org.apache.torque.TorqueInstance.initDataSourceFactories(TorqueInstance.java:284)
> 	at org.apache.torque.TorqueInstance.initialize(TorqueInstance.java:185)
> 	at org.apache.torque.TorqueInstance.init(TorqueInstance.java:362)
> 	at org.apache.torque.Torque.init(Torque.java:174)
> 	at events.AppEventsImpl.initTorque(AppEventsImpl.jcs:71)
> 	at events.AppEventsImpl.contextInitialized(AppEventsImpl.jcs:34)
> 	at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$FireContextListenerAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:6515)
> 	at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
> 	at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:118)
> 	at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.notifyCreated(WebAppServletContext.java:1666)
> 	at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadResources(WebAppServletContext.java:3203)
> 	at weblogic.servlet.internal.HttpServer.preloadResources(HttpServer.java:694)
> 	at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebService.preloadResources(WebService.java:483)
> 	at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletInitService.resume(ServletInitService.java:30)
> 	at weblogic.t3.srvr.SubsystemManager.resume(SubsystemManager.java:131)
> 	at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.resume(T3Srvr.java:966)
> 	at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.run(T3Srvr.java:361)
> 	at weblogic.Server.main(Server.java:32)
> Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
> 	at weblogic.jndi.internal.BasicNamingNode.bindHere(BasicNamingNode.java:328)
> 	at weblogic.jndi.internal.ServerNamingNode.bindHere(ServerNamingNode.java:124)
> 	at weblogic.jndi.internal.BasicNamingNode.bind(BasicNamingNode.java:291)
> 	at weblogic.jndi.internal.WLEventContextImpl.bind(WLEventContextImpl.java:279)
> 	at javax.naming.InitialContext.bind(InitialContext.java:355)
> 	at org.apache.torque.dsfactory.JndiDataSourceFactory.bindDStoJndi(JndiDataSourceFactory.java:301)
> 	at org.apache.torque.dsfactory.JndiDataSourceFactory.initDataSource(JndiDataSourceFactory.java:221)
> 	... 19 more
>
>
> --
> This message was sent on behalf of garretokelly@beaumont.ie at openSubscriber.com
> http://www.opensubscriber.com/message/torque-user@db.apache.org/4483028.html
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: torque-user-unsubscribe@db.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: torque-user-help@db.apache.org
>
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: torque-user-unsubscribe@db.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: torque-user-help@db.apache.org


Mime
View raw message